Sunday, February 13, 2022

Late Nights and Good Music

    I'm now realizing, I forgot to share a song in my last blog, so I guess I owe you 2. It's 1:30 AM as I start writing this and I'm currently listening to "Loveyou by J^P^N" on repeat. The bonus song, I think has to be "I'm Not Made of Iron by Chrissy Zebby Tembo".

    Anybody else reading this play songs on repeat for hours straight? I've always been a very easily distracted person, but when I sit back and drown out the static around me by blasting a good song, I can sit and grind for hours without noticing time slip by. To be honest though, I do sometimes catch myself drifting away with the beat or the rhythm and getting distracted regardless.

    Case and point, it's taken me 37 minutes to write these 7-8 sentences. I can't think of anything else to write, and it's now 2:07 AM. I'm going to knock out, thank you for reading.

14 comments:

  1. Sometimes I use instrumental music or podcasts for background noise but when they take my focus away from my task at hand, I turn it off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is everything. Music will always fix my mood. I love having concerts in my car (I can't sing) and when I realize people are watching it makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the ending to all this.

    "Knocking out, thanks..." Good way to end something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of those songs, but I'm defiantly going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't listened to any songs in a long time, I always have a Twitch stream running in the background. Those songs sound interesting though and I will difinitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like playing instrumental back ground music, because I tend to sing along to my favorite part of a particular song and loose focus so the instrumental works better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can listen to video game music for hours on end. I find it relaxing as it fills me with nostalgia and there are no lyrics just great beats. Example the Donkey Kong Country OST for 1 and 2 on the Super Nintendo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Music gives a positive vibration. I see you were all focus on getting your work done. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me when I am driving I tend to repeat a song a couple of times until I get to the destination. The song always varies depending on my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Music just cleanses the soul, I often listen to songs on repeat. I have certain songs I like to play when I am in a certain mood, songs that help me focus or the songs that put my feelings in words. Music just speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can listen to the same 5 songs on repeat all day, so I definitely get it. Recently I've been listening to Weezer on repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to be a band kid in high school, and i think that has helped me gain a certain appreciation for all kinds of music. Anyone can catch me listening to anything at any moment because my mood always changes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I often play songs on repeat for hours before I get sick of them but another problem I have is I will find a song I like and then look at the band only to find out I only like that one song and nothing else by them. I guess that's why certain songs become "one hit wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! My sister does not appreciate it when I repeat my music, but sometimes when it is a good song you just have to!

    ReplyDelete