Thursday, February 3, 2022

Source Code

     Welcome one and all to this sporadic mess of a "Blog". To start, I thought I'd share the song I'm listening to while writing and make it a thing, I guess. Today's song is "Goth Babe by Surf Curse". Now for the Blog, I don't know what to say on these things because I truly do not like sharing. Not in the sense of sharing physical possessions, I'd give someone in need the shirt off my back, but sharing myself with others is just something I don't do. In my past life I've learned it's best to stick to myself. I do appreciate everyone's blogs and what you all wrote about and shared, but this is just not me. Just like computers, we all have our source code and my source code just don't understand this, it does not compute, and I honestly want to keep it that way. I honestly hoped to learn more about coding and how a computer thinks rather than how to use business professional software or hardware or how to run a blog. Not to say I do not appreciate what I am learning, I just didn't expect this. I will do my best to open up, but all I am asking is that no one expects much. Thank you for reading.

15 comments:

  1. It's okay to keep your source code private :-)

    Thank you for sharing your general thoughts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it, that's why I'm never on social media. I figure nobody cares for what I have to say, so I just don't say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it, having a blog is something I wouldn't have in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opening up about not being able to open up is still opening up though, so...a small victory, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is understandable. Some people like to keep to themselves. It is rare to meet someone that likes to keep to themselves as we live in a year of where everything is posted on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. If I had the choice I would rather keep everything about myself to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I don't like to share information about myself and I do not use social media. Blogging is something I will not continue after this class is over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fair. You don't owe anyone any part of your life. Privacy is a lot more scarce nowadays, so it is totally understandable to want to maintain that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand how you feel about blogging thanks for sharing. This could help someone discover their love for writing or storytelling. But it's not for everyone I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes its best that way. No one can protect you more than you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe everyone has the right to keep their life private without giving an explanation as to why. Sounds to me like you know yourself enough to be able to enforce your needed boundaries with people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a song that's right up my alley, I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well at least you are willing to do it and be open enough to at least share your thoughts and ideas with others. I feel the same way as you and currently listening to "Leave me Alone" by New Order.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ivan I think it is difficult to share things about ourselves. I think you are off to a good start a good way to start is to share hobbies and things you are passionate about.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree. It's going to be a little tough trying to figure out what to write about.

    ReplyDelete