Friday, January 28, 2022

Rental Application Approved!

    I now realize I'm late to write my second blog. When reading through the A2 instructions, I seemed to have interpreted "complete step 4 by January 22nd" as "ignore everything past step 4". Well here I am, about 2 days late and a mind empty of any ideas of what to write, so I've resorted to literally writing down my thoughts as they come to mind. Blue car, pink keys, Bob the Builder.... as you can see, there's not much going on unless I crack open the door at the back of my mind that holds all my stresses like bills and I don't really want to open that door right now. Come on Ivan, think, think, think, BRAIN BLAST! I don't know, I thought that would work. Ok, here's a real attempt at sharing something of value, I just got a rental application approved for a house. That's awesome! I move in on the 31st, I have to move everything solo so that's not so awesome. I can't wait to get out of this apartment though. I'm big on privacy and love my cave, so I can't wait to set up my borough in a full fledged house. Hope this was as entertaining for you as it was for me, no sarcasm intended. Have a great day, afternoon, or night!

15 comments:

  1. Don't sweat it :-)

    The first week or two are always a flurry of activities, excitement, and anxieties!

    I am still catching up on reviewing and grading coursework from students and has a longer than expected gap between publishing my first and second blog posts.

    Congrats on being approved for a rental application and best wishes on moving into the house ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob the Builder is great, there's nothing wrong with having him in your thoughts. But yes, I understand, from one non-blogger to another, it's hard to blog about something you have no idea what to write about. That's why I resorted to writing horrible summaries about movies. At least then, it's something to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brain can get pretty sporadic too so don't worry about how the flow comes out. Sometimes my neurodivergence acts up like crazy and I can't focus on the simplest of tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could write a whole blog about paying bills...nobody would want to read that though, especially me! Account usernames, account passwords, the system being down the day it's due, etc.

    It never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to also keep the bills door closed for awhile since I live with my parents. So I like to think I can just watch the door from a very far far far distance. I am a high school senior and I find myself cracking it open and then running away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new rental location. Moving is not fun, but at least you will have privacy and more space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new place! Moving might be a pain but once you are all moved in, all the stress will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting the approved rental application. Enjoy your new man cave (home).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new place. Maybe once you're settled in your creative thought will flow and you will find plenty to write about. Don't be so hard on yourself. Moving is very stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on getting your new place! I know it was probably not easy. When I was moving this summer we had to apply to a few places because of how fast people put in offers. Luckily we got approved for the one we liked the most. I too like my space and hate hearing my neighbors through those apartment walls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moving on up! Congrats on your new habitat. May you have all the space and privacy in your new home as you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation on your new home, that is such a great mile stone to have especially if you have a family of your own, that must be super exiting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! A celebratory pizza was definitely deserved after moving all that by yourself!

    ReplyDelete