Saturday, February 26, 2022

TD05 2 Questions

    "If you published a blog post on Sun 2/20/2022, 9 AM and you want to publish your next blog post, you need wait until after 2/27/2022 before publishing; and to avoid losing points, that next blog post need to be published before 9 AM. *Bonus Answer = If important you can post within 48hrs, but no sooner and must be at least 48hrs of separation between your most recent post.*"

    Now for the introspection, I am in IS101 because I believe it to be the necessary building block or foundation I need to begin my journey to become the world's best programmer/inventor. I am willing to do whatever it takes to reach my goal, but I can't do anything without taking the first step and this is my first step in my path.

    I believe my proudest moments thus far have been passing my MOS Word Exam and being number 1 in every challenge lab in LabSim. I'm as competitive as the next person and it helped boost my ego knowing I was the first to finish and pass my MOS Word Exam in our class. I'm still battling someone in the challenge labs, but was able to solidify my lead in class today before writing this post at home.

    To end, the song I'm currently listening to is "Call in the Cavalry by The Shys". It's a good motivational jam to listen to if you're into it. Hope I wasn't too braggadocios in my "proudest moments" bit, and hope you enjoyed the read or at least liked the song. Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. I wish you success in becoming world's best programmer/inventor :-)

    Congrats on being the first to pass MO-100 Word certification exam ^_^

    At the moment, you are #1 in every challenge lab in LabSim? At least one classmate has the same competitive spirit as you. Healthy competition is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to take my MOS Word Exam this week as well. Hopefully I can be proud of myself if I pass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it is an essential building block/foundation when pursuing an IT career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on passing the MOS Word Exam! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passing the MOS certification was cathartic...hopefully there will be more instances of this soon.

    Six more, to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Rockstar, you are so fast at the labs I give you all the applause

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on passing the exam and being at warp speed in the challenge labs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super lazy when it comes to those challenge labs! I'm always impressed seeing how fast some of you are! Sometimes I'll get the fastest time, and others I'll be dead last haha. I don't personally care to go back and redo them but props to you !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you going a far way in this field. I feel like you do really well with technology and information systems. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kuddos to being first in the challenge labs. My goal is to get through it with no assistance. I would love to be on the leader board more often though. I just know I am not going to do it over once done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on passing the MOS exam! And those challenge labs are pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete