Saturday, April 9, 2022

Finally Got My Pool

    So I got my refund from Amazon back pretty quick, thank God! They must have read my blog. /s
I was able to buy a pool straight from a Walmart, it was a bit cheaper and a whole lot bigger. The pool takes up practically my whole backyard lol. I've felt so bad these past few days because my daughter knew a pool was supposed to be arriving like 2-3 weeks ago and she's been sad every time she visits and realizes it hasn't got here yet. I can't wait to see the look on her face when we pull up to the house this Monday. My baby loves to swim, she's my little mermaid, so I got PTO for all next week and you already know Spring Break is next week, so me and my baby are gonna spend an entire week in the pool chillin lol.

    If you're feeling like taking a dip in this heat, shoot me an email and we can set a time, all I ask is you bring bud or brew lol. As for the song I'm listening to today, I am currently listening to "Me Gustas Tu by Manu Chao" on repeat. It's a great song, super relaxing, great soundtrack to any project. Have a great day and enjoy your Spring Break!

12 comments:

  1. Very glad to hear you are able to buy a pool quickly :-)

    Spending your paid-time-off chilling by the pool with your child, what a wonderful plan for Spring Break!

    See you back in IS101-3010, Spring 2022 after you have re-charged ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting paid to chill by the pool is the new American Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes going to be so excited. Have a fun spring break

    ReplyDelete
  4. That work out very well. have fun on your spring break. Those day chilling in the pool with dad, will be memorable moments for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congrats! A pool is great in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful way to spend spring break. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to swim and of course you gotta bring party favors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shhhhhh Amazon is watching us...act normal.

    ReplyDelete