Thursday, April 28, 2022

Aghhhhhhhh Blogs!!!!!

    AGAIN I forgot to post my dang blog! I truly dislike this weekly task of ours. I'm currently out of ideas on what to write about, once again. I don't have enough going on in my weekly life, besides work and hustling, to write something about it. I'm old school, I keep my nose in my plate and my moves quiet so there's nothing to write about or anything I'd want to write about. I really wish this would've been a bi-weekly assignment or something, it'd give more time for something interesting to happen that I wouldn't mind making public. Well this was my blog, thanks for tuning in! This weeks song blasting on replay is "Whip You With a Strap by Ghostface Killah", have a great day/night!

13 comments:

  1. Silly Ivan, you have much to write about :-)

    Your thoughts and feelings such as being old school and keeping your nose in your plate and move quiet are blog-worthy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's switch Cuz I have enough to write for about 4 people. I want quiet and boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running out of topics, too. I turned 30, and, well...I mean that pretty much sums it up.

    I don't have the same level of excitement in my life as when I was 22.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really know what to right about next either. I'll probably just come up with something random.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also having the same problem with finding things to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having the same problem, no clue what to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep working and hustling brother...The semester is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The semester is almost over you can do it, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So do we, I hate these blogs. I can't wait for the last day of school so that I don't ever have to write a blog or comment on blogs ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I feel like everything I have to say is not interesting enough to mention in a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very behind, but working hard to catch up on comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow i haven't thought of ghostface killah in a while. maybe ill revisit!

    ReplyDelete